Download and install REMO application.
The REMO app can be downloaded and installed on your phone from the link provided on this page.
http://roosterlogic.com/downloads and click “REMO Version 2.9 (Monitoring-New)”
Start the Survey.
Step 1: Phone registration:
Registration locks the enumerator to the phone, so that the data sent to the server can be matched to phone and responsible enumerator.
- To download the registration form click ‘Get Blank’ indicated by a blank paper with an arrow on the left.
- Enter the code provided or just click on ok.
- Once the page loads, select “DeviceRegistrationForm” and click on “Get selected” to download the registration form. Click on Ok.
- Go to ‘Fill Blank’ and click on the “Registration Form” to fill your details. Survey code is the unique identity or name given to the survey. Note: The letters in survey code is case sensitive. After entering all the details, mark it as finalized and save.
- Switch on the internet to send the finalized registration from. On the main screen, click on ‘Send Finalized’ indicated by an icon with a filled paper and arrow on the right. Mark the form and click ‘Send Selected’. You phone will be registered.
Step 2: Form download and use:
- To download the survey form, click ‘Get Blank’ indicated by a blank paper with an arrow on the left.
- Enter the code provided.
- Once the page loads, select the survey form, click on “Get selected” and than Ok to download the form.
- Once downloaded, go to ‘Fill Blank’ and click on the form name to start the survey.
- You have deleted the data.
- If you inserted a new memory card then remove it.
- If you removed the memory card then insert it back.